Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes
To stay motivated, these Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes, will help you. There are plenty of vegan dinner recipes we can make for vegans with the good use of fresh herbs and spices.
Vegan cuisines are not the same as vegetarian cooking but catering for vegans is not that difficult. I have chosen the best meals for you. In the article below you will get more benefit recipes that will help you to become vegan
1 – Cauliflower Steaks
This cauliflower steak recipe is a dinner vegan alternative that even the staunchest of non-vegetarian eaters will love. Let’s get the recipe.
- Trim leaves and excess stems and cuts into thin layers in the flower shape
- Brush these slices in canola oil mixed with cumin and sprinkle a pinch of salt
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in an oven-safe skillet on medium-high
- Add cauliflower slices – cook until light brown and turn the slices over
- Put the skillet in 425F oven – roast until tender for 15-20 minutes
- In the meantime, put together cilantro, jalapeno, parsley, garlic, and vinegar and stir in 2 tbsp oil with a pinch of salt
- Spoon the herb sauce onto the cooked cauliflower slices and serve hot
Enjoy these Top Vegan Desserts To Eat With Your Family
Try swapping in Zucchini for eggplant for this creamy vegan zucchini and tahini dip. Directions of the recipe-
- Grill the Zucchini with 1 tbsp oil and a pinch of salt on medium heat and keep tossing 8-10 minutes until evenly tender charred
- Put the grilled zucchini in a mixer bowl along with garlic, tahini, lemon juice, mint, and pulse to combine and blend at low speed with 2 tbsp of olive oil until smooth
- Serve the Zucchini mixture with finely chopped 1 tbsp mint leaves and pine nuts
Enjoy this low-calorie dinner vegan recipe!
3 – Creamy Roasted Squash Puree
This vegan food with roasted butternut squash gets sweetness from a drizzle of maple syrup. You can roast it and eat it plain with creamy puree. Let’s start making this vegan dinner recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 400F- Line rimmed baking sheet with oil foil
- Cut the butternut in half – lengthwise – scoop out the seeds
- Put the squash on a baking sheet and coat with 2 tbsp oil, ¾ tbsp salt, ¼ tbsp pepper
- Turn the squash down and roast in the lower half of the oven for up to 30-35 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, toss thyme and shallots with 1 tbsp oil and ¼ tbsp salt and pepper each
- Turn squash – scatter shallots – thyme on the top – drizzle with maple syrup – roast up to 40-50 minutes until golden brown
- Scoop out softened squash and shallots and blend in a mixer to make the puree
- Serve when cooled down at room temperature with puree
You won’t believe how incredible this dinner vegan idea is!! Enjoy!!
4 – Cucumber Melon Soup
This one-pot vegan food gazpacho that combines cool cucumbers and sweet honeydew is a great vegan dinner recipe Let’s get the delicious recipe.
- Put together the cucumber, melon, lime juice, parsley, vinegar, sugar, and half tbsp salt in a mixer bowl and blend until a smooth puree
- Refrigerate it overnight and serve with finely sliced cucumbers, watercress, and cracked pepper.
This is all!! We are done with the delicious and healthy vegan meal for dinner!!
5 – Shitake Tacos and Grilled Asparagus
This vegan food is fully loaded with taste and a completely vegetarian dinner idea that you could ever dream of. Let’s get to the best part – the recipe.
- Start heating the grill on medium – combine chipotle, garlic, oil, salt, asparagus, green onions, shitakes, and toss well to coat
- Grill up to 5-6 minutes until slightly tender and charred
- Transfer the vegetable to a chopping board
- Slice shitakes and cut asparagus in 2-inch length
- Serve with guacamole, cilantro, corn tortillas, lime wedges, and hot sauce
So, your simply delicious and healthy dinner vegan recipe is ready!! Enjoy!!
6 – Tofu Pad Thai
You may not believe it but this sweet and spicy pad Thai is one of the best healthy vegan recipes. You can dress these rice noodles with sweet chili sauce and brown sugar with a quick batch of tofu on the top. Get the recipe below.
- Slice the tofu into half-inch thick pieces and place on a rimmed baking sheet between paper towel layers
- Place the second layer and put skillet on top for 10 minutes to weigh down
- Cut the tofu into cubes and toss with cornstarch in a bowl
- Cook noodles as per directions of the package and rinse with cold water and drain
- Put together soya sauce, chili sauce, lime juice, sugar, garlic in a bowl and set aside
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet on medium – add pepper and cook well for 5 minutes
- Add tofu – keep tossing – cook well until golden brown
- Add noodles and sauce – toss to combine
- Add pepper, sprouts, and scallions and cook for 2 minutes
This recipe with 16gm protein is the best vegan protein source. You can try this dinner vegan recipe with your friends or family occasionally or regularly.
7 – Tomato Soup with Sweet and Herby Pita Breads
You will surely want to try this vegan meal as your afternoon snack. Let’s get this spiced and sweet recipe.
- Heat the oven on medium-low and add olive oil, onion, red pepper, salt, and cook covered
- Keep stirring occasionally up to 10 minutes until tender
- Grate ginger, garlic, and jalapeno finely and add to onions and stir for 1 minute
- Add coriander and cumin and cook for 1 minute
- Add tomatoes and water – increase the heat – cover partially
- Meanwhile, toast two pitas and puree the soup with a blender until smooth
- Make the topping by combining brown sugar, butter, finely shredded coconut, and cilantro
- Spread onto the toasted pitas and cut pitas in pieces to serve with soup
Make the most out of the sweet and savory dinner vegan recipe by pairing it with coconut topping and ice cream or yogurt.
8 – Chickpeas & Cauliflower Flatbreads
Crunchy and roasted chickpeas are the new croutons. This new dinner vegan go-to recipe is the best choice for vegan lovers.
- Cut the cauliflower into thin layers and toss with olive oil, half a spoon of salt on a baking sheet
- Roast at 425F Degree in an oven for 25 minutes with one-fourth of Chickpea nuts
- Mash the avocados with a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp oil and spread all over flatbreads
- Top with roasted chickpeas, cauliflower, and pitas
9 – Roasted Veggies and Tempeh Bowl
This roasted veggie, tempeh, and quinoa recipe are simply delicious and easy to prepare. Meet your go-to dinner vegan.
- Put together the baby spinach, shredded red cabbage, assorted roasted veggies, and cooked quinoa
- Top with chopped cilantro, roasted tempeh, drizzle with toasted sesame oil
- Heat in Microwave and garnish with sliced lime wedges and radishes before serving
You can garnish this dinner vegan dish with scallions and snow peas. Enjoy your dinner!!
10 – Zucchini Noodles
These stir fry zucchini noodles are the best option for Keto Dinner because they are much lower in Calories and Carbs than the grain pasta. Let’s get this amazing dinner vegan
- In a large mixing bowl, add cilantro, garlic, red pepper, sugar, vinegar, oil, and half tbsp salt and whisk all finely
- Add zucchini and toss until mixed-well
- Serve Immediately
This low calories recipe is tasty and healthy. Enjoy this delicious meal with your favorite people!!
So, the above-listed recipes are the Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes. These vegan dinner recipes are tried and explained by expert nutritionists. We hope you enjoy these dinner vegan recipes that help to keep your mind and body energized!!