- No animals are harmed in the making of vegan desserts.
- They tend to be lower in fat and calories than their non-vegan counterparts.
- They’re cholesterol-free.
- Vegan desserts are often made with whole, unprocessed ingredients.
- Many people say they taste just as good as non-vegan desserts.
- Vegan desserts can be more expensive than non-vegan desserts.
- They may contain unfamiliar ingredients, such as tofu or avocado.
- They may not be as widely available as non-vegan desserts.
- Some people believe that vegan desserts don’t taste as good as non-vegan desserts.
- Veganism is a dietary restriction, so some people may feel deprived when they can’t have a vegan dessert